Delivery & Returns
Delivering natural stones across the UK.
Everything, from samples to bulk orders, is subjected to a quality-control check before dispatch.
TSF provides either free in-store pickup or standard kerbside delivery in addition to our home delivery sample service. It is better to receive your order before incurring any professional help. Doing it unplanned may cost you a little extra.
Store Pick Up
• If you prefer to pick up your order, please make this clear in your order confirmation email. Products can be arranged for collection at The Stone Flooring's Ipswich warehouse: Raeburn Road South, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 0ET, Monday – Friday between 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
• Considering the weight of the product, it must be prepared for safe transport from the collection point.
• We will notify you by email or phone when your order is ready to be picked up. It will help us to assist you better if we can choose an appropriate time mutually.
• If you place an order with us but want us to hold it, we can process it for you, provided with full payment. The order stays with us for up to 28 days free of charge in our Ipswich's warehouse from the date the order is received. Additionally, all storage is maintained at our discretion and charged based on the availability of storage space, which can be discussed with our experienced customer support team.
• Our details Address – The Stone Flooring, Raeburn Road South, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 0ET
• Email - email@example.comContact – 01473 937085
• Delivery is between 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) and requires a signature upon receiving. Please make sure your shipping address has someone available to pick up your order.
• Delivery dates or time specified by the Company; are estimates only. Delivery time is not the essence of the contract, and the company does not hold any liability for any loss or damage arising (directly or indirectly).
• All orders will be shipped to the same UK address. When placing an order with us, please make sure your shipping address is correct and complete to avoid shipping issues.
• If delivery cannot be made because no one is present to accept it, all future attempts will be at the customer's expense and risk.
• All deliveries are as per driver’s discretion to a kerb or nearest flat surface available. The idea is to spot a convenient space for safe unloading of the goods.
• Your order will be shipped out on the selected delivery date, which you can select at checkout.
• All deliveries must be inspected, accepted and signed by a person over the age of 18. At this point, you take full ownership and liability for the product in the event of loss, theft, or subsequent damage.
• The Company may deliver in separate consignments. Each separate consignment of Goods is invoiced and paid for following the Contract's provisions.
• When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track the status of your order. You can also log in to "My Account" to track your orders.
Our sample service allows you to see how different colours and patterns complement your interior, so you can be confident before making a purchase. You can choose up to 2 free samples per order. If you need more choices, we suggest you to speak at 01473 937085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge on samples, and are entitled to free shipping.
We take the quality of our products very seriously. In the unlikely event that a product is defective or damaged, please notify us immediately as it is our responsibility to inspect the stone to determine the cause of the damage and agree to the best solution.
If these requirements are not met, The Stone Flooring reserves the right to refuse your return. We will also dismiss your return for the following reasons:
• Items must be returned in the same packaging and condition in which they were received. We will refuse returns if the stone has been removed, installed, or attempted to be installed. Both the packing slip and the proof of the photo should be checked so that the return can be processed effectively.
• All custom orders are non-refundable.
• Following industry standards and as part of a binding contract when accepting an order, the customer must acknowledge that up to 5% of orders for natural stone may be broken or defective in stone. Return attempts will be rejected if the order is less than 5%.
• Stone Flooring is not responsible if the product is damaged or defective whether it was delivered to your address by a third-party courier or picked by you, but we will contact the courier on your behalf and try to resolve the issue.
• If you purchase an exhibit item from the Ipswich warehouse, it will be shipped with proof that the item is "sold as seen", so any damage has already been noted at the time of purchase and is non-refundable.
In compliance with this, if there is a refund to be made, then please note that we strive to process all refunds within 10 business days of receiving the returned item.