Grey Bathroom Tiles
Explore and buy from an extensive selection of stylish Grey bathroom tiles at Stone Flooring, to create a chic yet minimalistic appearance. We ship worldwide, avail free delivery on orders on and above £499.
Balance your bathroom with Grey Bathroom Tiles!
Colours represent the character of the bathroom’s owner. Grey bathroom tile ideas are always terrific to go with, making your bathroom look elegant, peaceful, and simple yet classy. Bathroom tiles grey and white are equally versatile. Grey bathroom tile also boosts warmth and depth, and when you put it in a room specifically meant to function as a relaxing escape, it become a perfect match to get that soothing environment.
Grey Bathroom Tile Design Ideas
- If you choose a dark grey bathroom tile like this, it would fit perfectly when planning for a big bathroom, giving you a bigger area for experimenting. Lighter shades of grey like this will be perfect for small bathrooms too, as they will not make them seem smaller. Grey slate tiles are the most popular option as they are durable, safe and look good too.
- A dark grey bathroom tile’s versatility is such that, it can be combined and matched with almost any other shade or colour. Use yellow colour with grey coloured bathroom tile to dramatically increase the energy of this bathroom.
- Choose carefully the first thing you really want to see once you enter the bathroom. Is it the backsplash or a gorgeous shower enclosure? Depending on this, select the bathroom tiles that go well with it or use colours.
- Rich charcoal grey floor to ceiling tiles flecked with shimmering turquoise makes it the world’s chicest choice! Choose this jaw dropping option to get a modern discotheque feel to your space.
- A grey tile bathroom colour scheme need not look boring or monotonous at all. Refer this for inspiration! Experiment with beautiful patterns such as moondust sandblasted brushed quartzite floor or try a basket weave that includes two-tone shading, making even the tiniest powder room layered.
- Choose a vanity size that goes with your bathroom, freestanding or built in. If you have a small space, free standing is your ideal choice, for a larger bathroom, built in vanity should do the trick. Choose a dark grey for your vanity with a light grey coloured bathroom. Black is also a great colour to be combined in your grey bathroom, adding to the dramatic flair.
- The type of finish that you choose, be it tumbled, flamed or even honed, would change the look from contemporary looking to a much defined classy look.
Grey Bathroom Tile Designs Made Easy with Us
Enjoy the journey of building and revamping your space with the above dark grey bathroom tile ideas or simply write to us for expert guidance in terms of ideation or sampling!
We have a one-of-a-kind 3D Visualization Technique to help you understand the look before you buy or shop for it online. Our seamless online shopping experiences make it easy for anyone to research and plan and get ready to shop with us. Simply click on the grey bathroom tiles UK you like, and as a bonus, your shipping is on us! Cheers to your new bathroom!