Choosing your bathroom tiles online
Bathroom tiles are just as much about functionality as they are about beauty. Besides the kitchen, bathrooms are the most heavily used areas in a house, and are subject to a lot of daily wear and tear. They’re also regarded as personal sanctuaries, where you can unwind after a long day, or prep and prim for a day out. Either way, the kind of bathroom tile ideas you pick for the walls and floors have a huge part to play in the final effect.
We have an array of luxury bathroom tiles for you to choose from, depending on your preferred style - classic, contemporary, modern, vintage or abstract. It’s vital to have an understanding of the kind of space you want, and then narrow down on the type of stone. Once you have your basic preferences in place, you can finalise your colours, patterns and finishes.
Whether you’re thinking about doing up just one statement wall, or undertaking a full-blown bathroom renovation, our bathroom tiles, wall and floor, are guaranteed to completely transform your space.
Types of bathroom tiles
Pick from a large selection of patterned and coloured modern bathroom tiles in these stones:
- Marble - The quintessential element of luxury in all bathrooms, marble bathroom tiles imparts an unmatched timelessness. Our marble floor and wall bathroom tiles, latest in the market, come in matte and glossy finishes, awash with soft neutrals and elegant veining.
- Limestone - This popular stone fits perfectly in modern bathrooms with a bold aesthetic and heightened durability. From bold blacks to biscuity beiges, our limestone bathroom tiles are available in honed, polished, natural and rustic finishes.
- Quartzite - One of the most versatile stones in the market, quartzite is a metallic, hard-wearing stone with a satiny finish that’s ideal for quartzite bathroom tiles. Buy online from our website for a quick transformation of bathroom walls and floors.
- Porphyry - The natural formation of porphyry bathroom tiles is unlike any other stone, resulting in quite a unique aesthetic and strong composition that doesn’t weather over time. It’s especially great for bathrooms due to its exclusivity and strength.
Features of bathroom tiles
Bathroom tiles can play a lot of different roles apart from adding beauty and utility to a room. You can use them to make a small bathroom seem more spacious, create a pleasant tropical vibe, or even highlight specific areas like a shower area with accent bathroom shower tiles.
Irrespective of your requirement, here are some characteristics to look for when choosing your bathroom tiles.
- Safety - Anti-slip surfaces are a must-have in all bathrooms. These are areas that are almost always exposed to moisture, and bear the brunt of heavy water splashes. We have engineered a range of different finishes using high-pressure water blasts, sandblasting and tumbling to achieve a soft, textured surface that is safe and slip-resistant.
- Durability - We understand that doing up your bathroom is a one-off, and it’s important to ensure that you make the right choices. Durability is key when it comes to choosing stone bathroom tiles, as is ease of installation. Our stones are some of the strongest in the bathroom tiles UK market, and come with a porcelain mesh back for easy installation.
- Maintenance - Bathroom wall tiles are battered by water, grime, and soap suds, and need routine cleaning. However, natural stones have hard-wearing qualities that make them last long and strong. Our range of modern bathroom tiles are easy to maintain, and can be wiped clean with warm water and detergent.
Having luxury bathroom tiles that are durable and require minimal yearly maintenance are very cost-effective in the long run. They not only have a long lifespan, but also help increase the value of your home.